General Terms & Conditions
Before placing an order please make sure you thoroughly read through our pages. By using this website and or placing an order, you are bound by the terms and conditions outlined below. It is your responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
- Four Love is for your personal, non commercial use only. No download, retention, copying, modifying, use, publication or distribution of any portion of the content is authorised or permitted.
- Four Love reserves the right to accept or reject a sale for any reason, including but not limited to the unavailability of an item or an error in your order.
- You cannot claim ownership of any content that is viewed on this site.
- All content of this site is protected by applicable copyrights, trademarks and other rights.
- Prices of products and services and delivery and other charges displayed on this website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.
- Prices displayed on this website are inclusive of 10% Australian GST. For international orders prices exclude any foreign taxes, excise duties or customs duties.
- We accept Credit Card, Afterpay and PayPal payment.
- For further information on Afterpay please go to www.afterpay.com
- For further information on PayPal please go to www.paypal.com
- The circumstance in which we are obliged to make a refund or return is detailed in our Exchange Policy.
- We do not accept responsibility for lost orders as a result of a third party's negligence. Please contact us if your item has not been received within eight business days from purchase and we will arrange an enquiry into the location of you order. Please keep in mind before you contact us if your item is a pre order item and the expected arrival date has not yet passed.